Inspired by our Award Winning Gloomhaven organizer and customer feedback, we present our compatible organizer for Frosthaven. This organizer is our largest in-box organizer yet (even more extensive than Twilight Imperium)!
Quick and easy set up: Don’t waste precious game time searching through endless plastic baggies or dealing with a basic plastic organizer that puts the weight of your game on the playing cards. With approximately 28 trays, this organizer has a dedicated space for everything, making setting up for your next game session a breeze.
There are over 25 trays in this organizer to hold all of the cards, maps, tokens, characters, and monsters.
Monster Trays: This version of our organizer uses Monster Trays instead of Tuck boxes. But we still provide the same benefits of the tuck boxes by keeping the monster, initiative token, and their sleeved battle deck together in the same space. We labeled and designed the trays as alphabetically as possible, with a few exceptions for the larger collections (looking at you imps and guards).
- If you are a fan of our Gloomhaven tuck boxes, we are working on a tuck box version of our organizer to be released at a later date if you don't want to wait any longer.
- For a limited time, discount codes for the conversion kit will be supplied to those who order a Monster Tray version of our organizer.
- Map Trays: We have a large tray and a separate tray for the smaller dungeon tiles
- Character Trays: they store everything for your character and can be used as a fundamental player board during play.
- Obstacle Trays: All the trays are labeled on the side with their contents to make finding that one trap easier during setup.
- Condition Token tray: This tray is labeled on the outside so you can use it during play and keep the markers easily accessible.
- Mini Card and Secret Envelope Tray: This tray holds all of your sleeved mini cards, and there is a section to keep the secret envelopes tucked away until you are instructed to open them.
- Standard Card Tray: This tray holds all sleeved standard-sized cards.
- Health Dial Tray: Tray stores the health dials together.
- Character Figure Tray: Store all the class figurines together in their tuck boxes
- Boss Box: The lid is a tray to hold the boss combat deck and elements. Inside the box are the boss's standees.
- Damage and Loot Tokens: Tray to hold all damage, loot, and scenario tokens.
- Monster Stat Card and Sleeve Tray: Holds all the monster stat cards and their sleeves.
Supports sleeved cards: This organizer has enough room for all of the cards to be sleeved. The monster’s battle decks can be sleeved and kept with their standees.
Lid Lift: The height of the organizer with the large map tray inside is approximately 2.75 inches taller than the height of the box. The lid lift is reduced to under an inch if you store the large map tray outside the box.
Dimensions: 16.875 x 11.25 x 12.75 inches
This product is a kit that requires assembly. We recommend the use of wood glue (sold separately).
Due to manufacturing, printing, and edition differences, box sizes can vary and may not be compatible with the version our kits were designed for. Please measure the bottom inside of your game box to confirm fit for the organizer dimensions listed above.
Made in the USA: All of The Broken Token’s products are designed, cut, and packaged at our facility in San Diego, California. With great attention to detail and using high-quality materials, we created our organizer to last the lifetime of your game. We stand behind our products, and your satisfaction is our priority.
This is a third-party accessory designed by The Broken Token. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with The Broken Token.
Happy with everything except the lid lift cant close the box.
Hi David, we're sorry this is a negative point for you. We do our best to explain it in the product description. Since many people store the tiles outside of the box and use something like an accordion folder for fast access, we decided to make better use of that space rather than have it so you always have a gap of space in the box. This means if you decide to keep the tiles in the box, you will have some lid lift. We do our best to make a design that will be loved by the masses, but many people have different priorities which make it hard to design the perfect solution for everyone. Thank you again for the feedback and for your business!
Makes setting up the scenarios and keeping track of all the cards so much easier. Money well spent.
Great finished product and enjoyed the construction experience!
Everything fits together perfectly, easy instruction. Used wood stain, just for fun. Looks awesome.
Chalk up another great product from The Broken Token!